We reserve the right to modify these rules and guidelines at the staff's discretion, even without direct prompting of such. These rules and guidelines and any modifications are effective immediately upon the public posting of them. It is your responsibility to keep up-to-date with these modifications as the time arises. By participating here on ArcherMC, you agree to understand, acknowledge, and conform to the rules/guidelines outlined below.
The following modifications are allowed:
- Client-side performance improvement mods (i.e. Optifine).
- Aesthetic modifications (e.g. Shaders mods).
- Armour and effect status hud mods.
- Brightness and gamma adjustment mods.
Cheating and using any form of a hacked client is strictly not allowed.
- AFK mining, grinding, or other automatic cheats are not allowed.
- Auto clickers and macros are not allowed.
Hatred and Discrimination
- Calling anyone about hateful or discriminatory ideas, symbols, movements, stereotypes, or groups.
- Any threats towards other players on the server or the server itself will result in an IP ban. This includes releasing the personal information of other players onto the network.
- Any form of exploiting, glitches and/or duplication will result in a permanent ban. If you notice bugs or exploits on the server, contact staff through a ticket at #support (on the discord server) or email us at [email protected]
- Any form of stealing, looting and/or griefing any player-made structures is not allowed. This includes plots & cells.
Chat rules typically have a 3-warning system (Warning -> Mute -> Temp-ban). However, each scenario may differ depending on the circumstances of what the player said.
- Swearing/Profanity is not allowed in global chat.
- Attempting to bypass the chat filter in global chat intentionally is punishable.
- Any form of spamming, character spam and overuse of caps on purpose will result in a warning, mute, then temporarily ban.
- All names (including nicknames, clan names and item names) must be appropriate. Any nicknames that include discriminatory words, phrases, sexual innuendos, racism, and hatred towards other players are not allowed.
- Nicknames must also not impersonate any staff member.
- Being homophobic or disrespectful is not allowed.
- Spamming items (with [item] in chat) to annoy others is not allowed.
- Speak English only in chat, please. You are more than welcome to speak in other languages, between your own clan chat or private messages.
- Joking about or encouraging players to break the server rules is not allowed.
- No mentioning of drugs in any shape or form.
- Any form of twisting words, bickering and drama is not allowed. If a staff member tells you to stop, you must end the conversation.
- Do not talk about other players bans in Minecraft or discord chat.
- Using more than 5 accounts is not allowed. If you attempt to bypass this using a VPN/Proxy it'll result in a permanent blacklist & disqualification.
- Ban evading is strictly not allowed. Attempting to ban evade would result in significantly more severe punishment. It is more beneficial to appeal your ban.
- Do not message staff through discord on anything related to do with your ban appeal. Ban appeals will be looked into applications submitted through https://archermc.net/banappeal.
- You are more than welcome to advertise streams/recordings about ArcherMC. Any other form of advertising other servers, websites are not allowed.
- You are only allowed to trade using in-game items/currency or using Buycraft (webstore).
- You are not allowed to trade using any third party sources.
- Any form of boosting cell value such as merging during the week or giving free beacons/sponges is not allowed and is a bannable offence.
- Boosting players with money or gems for a selfish purpose will result in a permanent server ban. This includes you paying players to prestige and other forms of boosts.
- Cell teams competing for a cell top can not sell beacons/sponges to other cell teams 24 hours before the weekly Cell Top calculation.
- Cells teams are only allowed to boost members who have been in the team for at least 7 days.
- Selling any Beacons and Sponges over the designated price limit as well as any other items will result in a permanent ban from the server.
- Sharing premium items such
as pickaxes and cell mines is
not allowed and will result in
progress rollback for players. Sharing accounts is a bannable
offence with no refunds given.
- Do not build inappropriate builds that evoke racism, discrimination, pornography, gore etc.
- Do not share your account with other players or use someone else's account.
- Do not spawn-kill and/or repeatedly kill the same player.