Not open for further replies.

BrandonSim

What is your in-game name: uhstatus
What is your discord: uhstatus#7700
How old are you: 14
Which timezone do you live in: est
How long have you been playing archer:
since April 2020
How often can you be online: I can play around from 12pm to 12am on weekends for week days 2:30 - 10:00

Do you have any prior staff experience? If so, what position and for how long: I have been staff on this server before and was added as a helper. I was admin on this game called FiveM. I was also mod,owner, and head staff on other servers on that same game. Overall I feel that I have a lot of experience as staff on games. Also there was a server call Endpixels it was a factions server and I was SR.Mod on that until it shut down a few weeks after it was released do to payments for the server.
Have you ever been demoted on another server or here? If so, why?: I have been demoted on here because of something i sent to one of my previous friends. As for the game FiveM I quit that game there for not being staff on the servers.
Why do you want to be staff?: I want to become staff beacause: I am really motivated to become staff on the server. Now with my experience in FiveM as a staff member, I think that my mind has opened up a lot to the world of being a staff member, and what it is really like, and I hope to use that on the server. Overall just enjoy the server all together, which includes helping new members, and any members that have any questions/need help. And all though I was very toxic some of the people I was toxic to I have made up with and are chill with them now and everything is good. AND I am less toxic then I was before reset and before that. I have not been muted in a couple of weeks but my last mute was for "causing drama" by a recently demoted staff.

Why should we pick you over someone else?:
I just feel like I might have a bit more experience than maybe most people that play this server. I also believe I should be picked because I have had past experience being staff on here that I think I can handle the responsibility, from the last time I was helper.

If accepted, you are willing to commit some of your free time to moderating the server.
Yes. I play this server as my main server now and will put as much time and effort I need to do the best I can as staff if accepted. I have been playing this server as much as I can lately and plan on to continue doing that.

If accepted, you will do your best to help players in need and when in doubt, will ask higher ranked staff members for help.
Yes, I used to be staff before and whenever I needed a higher up's help I always asked and everything was sorted out int he end. When I was helper I did the best I could to be the best helper I could be. Now I feel as though I have gotten more mature and fell like I can do better then before.
If accepted, you will keep staff conversations private. This means that you will not talk about anything mentioned in the staff chats with anyone that is not staff: Yes, all the conversations from staff will stay private to me or other staff members.
Required

• Yes
Upon applying for Helper you agree not to speak about your application to staff members or in game. This includes but is not limited to asking people to read your application or rate it.
Required

• Yes
Have you read and do you understand the rules and their punishments?
  • Yes

Last edited:

NotAntiSocial

uhstatus,

Personally, I feel like you have the potential to get a second chance at becoming a staff member at Archer Network, but if you do, you have to stop your toxic ways, because us as staff member's do not tolerate toxicity since we are supposed to be helping the server and not criticizing them. But other than your toxicity, you haven't had any problems with staff from what I am aware of, so I would just say to chill with the Toxicity just a little bit, and you'll be good :D

-AlwaysAnti (Helper)

Last edited:

BrandonSim

uhstatus,

Personally, I feel like you have the potential to get a second chance at becoming a staff member at Archer Network, but if you do, you have to stop your toxic ways, because us as staff member's do not tolerate toxicity since we are supposed to be helping the server and not criticizing them. But other than your toxicity, you haven't had any problems with staff from what I am aware of, so I would just say to chill with the Toxicity just a little bit, and you'll be good :D

-AlwaysAnti (Helper)
Yea I have been trying to not be as toxic as I used to be lately back before reset I was always muted but now I am not muted and have not been in a long time.😉

24mg

Staff app looks good, you need to work on your grammar abit but other than that everything looks good, i've seen that your active a lot, but I have also seen that you are a bit toxic just lower the toxicity and you should be good to go!

~~24mg

BrandonSim

Staff app looks good, you need to work on your grammar abit but other than that everything looks good, i've seen that your active a lot, but I have also seen that you are a bit toxic just lower the toxicity and you should be good to go!

~~24mg
My grammar ye I’m just slightly dumb but my toxicity has lowered so much from before.

vyan

Staff member
Hello! Your application has been ACCEPTED!

You'll be messaged on discord
for an interview soon enough!

Sr.Mod vyan

Status
Not open for further replies.