Tree's Staff app

Treehen

Hello Guys

What is your in-game name: Treehenn but was TreehenJr
What is your discord: treeツ#3689
How old are you: 17
Which timezone do you live in: eastern standard time
How long have you been playing archer: I have been playing on the server for about a year but I stopped for a lil and came back, but for gametime I have played about 200 hrs or more
How often can you be online: I am on 4-5 hours a day

Do you have any prior staff experience?: Uhhh so I was an owner for 2 servers for a while, I was also a helper for yall for a while but got demoted cuz I didn't really do much cuz I was a lil inexperienced. Because recently i owned a server and was also modding chat on it i have become a lot more experienced with being staff.

Why do you want to be staff?: I really want to become staff because I have noticed a lot of things wrong on the server, like hackers and bugs and kids that love to spam dumbass shit in chat. I am devoted to helping in any way whether you need help with building, I gotchu, you need help event planning, I gotchu, anything u need I am here.

Why should we pick you over someone else?: You should pick me because I have a lot of experience on what it takes to run a server. I also make websites and could help whenever something is needed. I will be on the server more than most and really enjoy talking with the community and generally playing on the server.

If accepted, you are willing to commit some of your free time to moderate the server.

Yes, I am willing to change my schedule for the server and I am ready to do whatever it takes to be a good staff member, in reason.

If accepted, you will do your best to help players in need and when in doubt, will ask higher ranked staff members for help.

Yes, what inspired me to want to become staff on this server is watching Ryleee willingly help me with whatever I needed. It meant a lot and i want to do the same for other players. I will always report to a higher-ranked mod when I am in doubt

If accepted, you will keep staff conversations private. This means that you will not talk about anything mentioned in the staff chats with anyone that is not staff
Required

• Yes - I can keep a secret even with peer pressure
  • No
Upon applying for Helper you agree not to speak about your application to staff members or in-game. This includes but is not limited to asking people to read your application or rate it.
Required

• Yes - Yes I will not influence people or talk to people about rating my application.
  • No
Have you read and do you understand the rules and their punishments?/i

Yes, I have read over the rules and understand the implications of every rule.

Thank you,
TreehenJr/Treehenn

Last edited:

AlwaysAnti

Wasn't the best helper back then but he has changed, would like to see him as staff again!!

-AlwaysAnti (Ex-Manager)

senne woudt

Why should we pick you over someone else: Ur talking about having experience in running a server and being good with website. In my opinion that's not really what counts I think when applying for staff but Its good knowing you have some knowledge on that part. Also try talking a bit more professional "cuz" and be a bit more active in discord and in-game
I wish you the best of luck.

OmxgaBlxck_YT

Jr. Manager
Staff member
You haven't been super active lately so I would recommend waiting a bit and reapply for better chances but imo you were ok staff back in early 2020 so right now its a +0.5

BrandonSim

+1 you’re very nice non toxic and kinda active from when I’m on, you used to be staff and you were not that bad but just a little in-active anyways good luck with the app!

Sergynj

Can anyone help ??
How to create your first post.
Thank you.

Есть кто из модераторов?
Как создать свое первое сообщение.
Спасибо.

Serggvl

Please tell me?
I can't write to the topic.
Thank you.

Есть кто из модераторов?
Не могу написать в топик.
С уважением.

Serggvl

How to reply to a topic?
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Need your help.
Yours faithfully.

Не могу ответить в существующую тему, что делать ??
Что я делаю не так?
Нужна Ваша помощь.
Спасибо.

Sergynj

How do I change my password?
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Please tell me.
Yours faithfully.

Как поменять пароль?
Что я делаю не так?
Нужна Ваша помощь.
Спасибо.

Serggvl

Good afternoon .
I found your forum very attractive and promising.
I want buy advertising space for a banner in the top of the site , for $ 500 per month.
Pay I will be through WebMoney, 50% immediately, and 50% in 2 weeks. And yet, the address of my page https://whenisholiday.com/ - will it not contradict the topic? Thank you!
Please write about your decision to me in the PM or to the mail [email protected]

Добрый день.
Ваш форум мне показался очень привлекательным и перспективным.
Хочу заказать рекламное место для баннера в шапке, за $500 в месяц.
Оплачивать буду через WebMoney, 50% сразу, а 50% через 2 недели. И еще, адрес моего блога https://whenisholiday.com/ - он не будет противоречить тематике? Спасибо!
Напишите о Вашем решении мне в ПМ или на почту [email protected]