King_Of_Tacos

What is your discord:
Tacos#6758

How old are you:
15 (nearly 16)

Which timezone do you live in:
GMT (United Kingdom)

How long have you been playing archer:
I have been playing archer for a considerable amount of time, I played when practice was here and there was no prison. (i also advertised your server to some of my friends)

How often can you be online:
I am online archer alot of the time, I would say i am in the top 5% of players for activity on archer. Obviously i cant prove this statement though. 16:00 - 22:30 GMT Monday - Friday.
12:00 - 23:30 GMT Saturday - Sunday.

Do you have any prior staff experience? If so, what position and for how long:
I was moderator on EvoPvP but that shut down and transformed into Skycade. I was staff for around 4 months.

Have you ever been demoted on another server or here? If so, why?:
No i have never been demoted on another server.

Why do you want to be staff?:
Because i want to help the server out by banning cheaters if needed with sufficient proof. I want to help the archer community to become a less toxic place and a place where people can come to enjoy themselves. I like to help people out with any issues/concerns. I am from Europe so i can offer my support at different times to other staff. Additionally, I know a lot of players in the archer community and I would love to help them all out in any way i possibly can.

Why should we pick you over someone else?:
One of the main reasons i think i would suit staff on archer is because i don't hold grudges. I am happy to help anyone no matter who they are. I would never racially discriminate someone or make fun of their sexual orientation etc. If there was ever a dispute between two players i wouldn't take sides, Regardless on weather they are my friend or not. I would work strategically through the issue to find out what the correct solution to the problem is. Another reason i think i suit this role more than anyone else is because i know alot of people on the server (as i stated before). I will do anything i can to support other staff members and any players with anything.

If accepted, you are willing to commit some of your free time to moderating the server.
Of Course!! :cool:

If accepted, you will do your best to help players in need and when in doubt, will ask higher ranked staff members for help.
I will happily help anyone that needs my assistance, I will not hesitate to ask for help if needed.

If accepted, you will keep staff conversations private. This means that you will not talk about anything mentioned in the staff chats with anyone that is not staff

Yes
No

Upon applying for Helper you agree not to speak about your application to staff members or in game. This includes but is not limited to asking people to read your application or rate it.

Yes
No

Have you read and do you understand the rules and their punishments?
I sure have :)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

24mg

Hey, this is a pretty good application but I think you need to work on your grammar like putting capital letters and commas etc, other than that your application looks pretty good.

~~24mg (Helper)

King_Of_Tacos

Hey, this is a pretty good application but I think you need to work on your grammar like putting capital letters and commas etc, other than that your application looks pretty good.

~~24mg (Helper)
Yes ggggggg x ill work on my grammar!

Crypted

I really like the part in your application where you said that you don't hold grudges on anyone and you racially discriminate. That's a big problem that we have on Archer, people being toxic and stuff. We need more EU staff members so I think you'd be a nice addition to the staff team. Another part of your application that I like is when you say that you wouldn't take sides even if you're someone's friend. That's another issue, some staff members don't punish those that are their friends because it'll make them look bad as a friend. I wish you luck on your application!

~ Crypted

King_Of_Tacos

I really like the part in your application where you said that you don't hold grudges on anyone and you racially discriminate. That's a big problem that we have on Archer, people being toxic and stuff. We need more EU staff members so I think you'd be a nice addition to the staff team. Another part of your application that I like is when you say that you wouldn't take sides even if you're someone's friend. That's another issue, some staff members don't punish those that are their friends because it'll make them look bad as a friend. I wish you luck on your application!

~ Crypted
Thanks Crypted, I would like to help out in any way i can. Thanks for reading my application :)

NotAntiSocial

This application looks pretty good actually, the only thing that I have a problem with is your answer for "Why do you want to be staff?" I see that same response from everyone so it would be good if your reason was a little bit different from everyone else. Other than that the application looks good and I really love the color way you put. Good Luck!

-AlwaysAnti (Mod)

King_Of_Tacos

This application looks pretty good actually, the only thing that I have a problem with is your answer for "Why do you want to be staff?" I see that same response from everyone so it would be good if your reason was a little bit different from everyone else. Other than that the application looks good and I really love the color way you put. Good Luck!

-AlwaysAnti (Mod)
Thanks bro, i can offer additional things though such as building parkour for the server and i'm good at screensharing etc.

vyan

Staff member
Hello, your application is now PENDING

Personally saw you on the server a lot
you seem like a nice person to have but add more detail to your application
and you'll be overlooked in the game. This application / and you will be taken look at mid time

Sr.Mod vyan

King_Of_Tacos

Hello, your application is now PENDING

Personally saw you on the server a lot
you seem like a nice person to have but add more detail to your application
and you'll be overlooked in the game. This application / and you will be taken look at mid time

Sr.Mod vyan
wait so do you want me to just leave it for now or re-write the application.