syhfix's staff application

syhfix

What is your in-game name: syhfix
What is your discord: syhfix#4621
How old are you: 14 about to turn 15
Which timezone do you live in: EST /New York
How long have you been playing archer: I used to play a lot but since school start it narrowed down
How often can you be online: Everyday

Do you have any prior staff experience? If so, what position and for how long: I used to be staff for a fortnite discord server called "Mayhem East Customs" it has 250k+ people and I was admin in there for almost a year
Have you ever been demoted on another server or here? If so, why?: No
Why do you want to be staff?: to help people etc. i answered this below
Why should we pick you over someone else?: Well, seeing as how minecraft has been a big part of my childhood. I want to help the discord and server because it has helped me, I have created an indestructible bond with my friends because of the fun this server provided me with and for that I thank it. Not to mention that I’ve made a lot of incredible skilled players and fun friends on this server, that I’d never met if it weren’t for Archer Prison. Even though most of them are gone now I’m still pretty close with some of them, and heck I’m even starting to make new friends that I hope to get to know better. Before I leave Minecraft for good, I want to give back to the server for the fun it has provided me since the beginning I think I should be helper because I'm good at helping, I've been playing the server for so long. I am also actively watching the chat so if new players ask for help I can answer their questions as soon as I see them. I am able to recognize that even if I try my best to help people, that I won't always be able to help them if they're struggling. One of my flaws is that I'm not great at asking for help when I need it, though it's been something I've been working on improving this past year. I'm also active on the forums even when the staff aren't, so I'd be able to deal with player reports when other staff are unavailable to do so. Also, made a lot of friends from the Archer Prison Staffs playing with them and now we usually play everyday. I think I would be a excellent helper because I do enjoy playing Archer Prison and I know I will be committed and I am willing to help the server in any way possible aiming to improve the quality of gameplay for everyone here at Archer Prison. As mentioned above I been a helper/admin in other severs so I have already have basic moderation skills and administration skills and I have the confidence to dish out appropriate punishments if needed. I am generally chatty and have a great sense of humour and love to have a conversation with players, make them laugh, etc and answer players questions if possible and do the best I can for that player. I’m mostly just trying to get better quality for the server and for any grinders who play for a long time till the morning i’m usually available to answer questions or close chats as you can see by the time below. I think I should become a helper because I enjoy playing on Archer Prison and would like to help the server in any way. This helper position would be beneficial to me as I would like to acquire responsibilities on the server or forum and to help the Archer Prison community with any queries. Which I think would help me if I were to get this position as I do have experience helping other people. I have the confidence and communication skills to take part in this position and am aware of the various responsibilities that comes with being a helper. Although I may come out as a bit strong that is because I stand up for what I believe is right and not what is wrong. I have integrity and honesty, grant that I may make mistakes along the way, I am human after all. If there is a problem with a certain player I will make sure to see it from there point of view instead of giving my opinion straight away on how I think this person should handle their issue. If I am not online in-game, then I would most likely be on the forums. I am on the forums for most of the day, I check it once everyone thirty minutes, I think that is good because I can reply to those that need help ASAP. I believe I should become Helper because I'd like to help out the server in many different ways. I'd like to make this server fun to play on without anybody breaking the rules of any sorts, I would like to give the Archer Prison community a help in hand, I love the server and do almost everything I can to help it. I have found that I enjoy being staff on servers more than just playing as I like to help. I know how frustrating it can be for players to join a server and be overwhelmed and I would like to be there to help them on their journey through Archer Prison. Being a staff member is not all about getting the rule breakers, It's also about helping the community, being a fair, unbiased, communicative Player, whose helpful and can help new players/ player in trouble out. I wish to do that when I'm a staff member. I'll continuously monitor the help section or chat and help anyone in need. As well as being unbiased and active. I'll give tips and any guidance to new inexperienced players, or anyone who needs it and help the community grow and be safe. I am a team player and I can collaborate and co-operate with everyone nicely. I am an extremely hard worker, although I may joke around about being lazy, I am not. I am also incredibly persistent. Helping is something I've always been good at doing, whether it be around my house to help my family or to help my friends and other students. I'm also not a shy person, so I would not be faded at all with any question that people would happen to bring to my attention. With saying that, I would also like to say I strive on questions as I believe that they make me grow as a person and allow me to become better at a certain thing and quicker with response timings, which I also see as a key factor as I'm aware a lot of the time staff members will be rushed with questions. I would see this as a real life job and provide my best to proof you I am a good staff member. I am very well organized and proficient at staff duties and keeping logs of infractions/screenshots. I am helpful. I always do my best to help anyone out on a server if they have questions that I am able to answer. I know the staff gets busy and they do not always have the time to respond so I help where I can. Hoping for a response back. Have A Good Day / Night.

If accepted, you are willing to commit some of your free time to moderating the server. Yes

If accepted, you will do your best to help players in need and when in doubt, will ask higher ranked staff members for help. Of course

If accepted, you will keep staff conversations private. This means that you will not talk about anything mentioned in the staff chats with anyone that is not staff
Required

• Yes - Yes
  • No
Upon applying for Helper you agree not to speak about your application to staff members or in game. This includes but is not limited to asking people to read your application or rate it.
Required

• Yes - Yes
  • No
Have you read and do you understand the rules and their punishments?
Yes
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited: