Omxgablxck_YT's Staff Application

OmxgaBlxck_YT

What is your in-game name: OmxgaBlxck_YT

What is your discord: OmxgaBlxck_YT#0001

How old are you: 15

Which timezone do you live in: Mountain Time

How long have you been playing archer: 4 months

How often can you be online: 2-3 Hours A Day (Longer On Weekends, Most Likley 5-8)

Do you have any prior staff experience? If so, what position and for how long: Moderator On Azteca.cgg.scalacube.guru (Server shut down) For 4 Months And (Trial Helper) Here On Archer For 1 Week

Have you ever been demoted on another server or here? If so, why?: I Was Demoted Here On Archer For Inactivity.

Why do you want to be staff?: I Really Have An Admiration For Being Staff On A Large Server And I Really Have Started Loving This Server, And The Community And People Involved. I Love Helping People Out And I Am Ready To Commit Whatever Resources Necessary To Help The Server Grow!

Why should we pick you over someone else?: I Have Been A Member Of The Server For 4 Months, I Am A Pretty Likable Person (as people have told me) And Im A Pretty Funny Person. During My Time As Trial Helper I Did A Good Job At What Was Required Of Me And Had No Incidents While Staff.

My Skills, Strengths, And Weaknesses

Skills:
I Have A 110 WPM Average, I Am Not Toxic At All, I Am A Very Trustworthy Person, I Have Great Multi-Tasking Skills And Can Keep My Cool In Virtually Any Situation, I Speak French And English, And I Very Focused On Tasks That Are Given

My Strengths: As I Have Said Before I Am A Very Friendly Person, I Am Not Toxic, And Level-Headed. I Am Also A Pretty Funny Person Aswel. I Can Keep My Focus And Cool In Tough Situations And I Am Able To Multi-Task Without Getting Stressed.

My Weakness's: Although I Am Able To Multitask, Sometimes I Get To Caught Up In Ideas And Think To Much. I Do Believe This Is Something That Can Be Overlooked And I Will Put Full Effort Into Working On That

If accepted, you are willing to commit some of your free time to moderating the server. Of Course! I Am Ready To Commit My Time 100% This Time!

If accepted, you will do your best to help players in need and when in doubt, will ask higher ranked staff members for help. 100%

If accepted, you will keep staff conversations private. This means that you will not talk about anything mentioned in the staff chats with anyone that is not staff
Yes, I Am A Very Trustworthy Person

Upon applying for Helper you agree not to speak about your application to staff members or in game. This includes but is not limited to asking people to read your application or rate it.
Yes, I Understand

Have you read and do you understand the rules and their punishments?
I Have Read It And I Am Ready To Help The Server

Thanks A Bunch!

-Omxga!

OmxgaBlxck_YT

NOTE: This isn't a complete rip from my other staff app, its an updated version where i added and rewrote what needed rewrote

Heroin

Omxga would make a great staff member. He has been past staff on Archer and when he did he did well just couldn't be that active because of a injury. Im a good friend of Omxga and thing that he would be a great fit for the team. Especially with the current Helpers. Omxga maybe you could add a bit more detail in my opinion but other than that its a solid app has what it needs and good color best of luck to you.

NotAntiSocial

I've seen you active on the server lately, so you definitely fixed the main problem that got you demoted before, but other then that, the application looks good.

-AlwaysAnti (Helper)

OmxgaBlxck_YT

I've seen you active on the server lately, so you definitely fixed the main problem that got you demoted before, but other then that, the application looks good.

-AlwaysAnti (Helper)
Thanks for the reply, the reason i was demoted is inactivity due to injury and school, but i do see where your coming from, thanks!

vyan

Staff member
Hello! your application is now PENDING!

we will discuss soon should you be a staff member
but i personally see you as a nice person ! :D

Sr.Mod vyan