DEMOTE NIEKISAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niek

Staff member
Here is my response and view:

First off all you say I only ban people that I dont like after dying to them, well thats false and I think any staff and 90% + of the players can agree with me. I always look objectively at the player, if its a friend or not doesnt matter to me. When I ss someone I usually do that based off reports from other players or anticheat alerts, ofcourse I take my own view into consideration when I want to ss someone. Because im quite a good pvper and can judge pretty well if someone is cheating or not. Also im probably the staff that gets rid of the most hackers. I would bet my admin on the fact that in the past month I ssed more peopl then the entire staff team combined. I am trying to do my job as best as I can and be a good admin. You probably dont like me because I keep denying your staff applications, since your history on archer is really with a lot of cheating offenses. You probably also dont like me because I didnt let you join my gang, you should have read my message more carefully. It said that I was looking for good pvpers so I really dont know why you still tried applying. And after this do you mind not complaining about me anymore in the future, because you have no valid reasons or any proof against me. Thanksssssss

~Admin Niekisan

Last edited:

ItsJustRyleee

Staff member
Here is my response and view:

I can completely and whole heartily say that Niek has replaced me as an admin and I'm completely fine with it. He takes care of the staff team very well and makes sure that everything is working properly. Taking Niek away from the staff team would greatly impact the server. He is on during both NA and EU times, responding to others in discord as fast as he can. Niek does not ban people after he dies in PvP, both me and Niek take a professional point of view when screen sharing someone. We don't play favoritism in the staff team nor will we ever. We don't target people, we look at the reports on /report and reports that we receive directly from players. From what I've seen, you don't like Niek as an individual and have tried to get him in trouble multiple times. This is my personal opinion. Best regards.

~Ryleee

Archer

Administrator
Staff member
If you feel like a staff member is abusing or not following the rules please report to me on discord directly, Archer#0999 with valid proof.
Locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.