Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAntiSocial

What is your in-game name: AlwaysAnti
What is your discord: -AlwaysAnti- #5874
How old are you: 15
Which timezone do you live in: EST
How long have you been playing archer: 1 month and 2 weeks
How often can you be online: I am able to be online everyday, but i have school from 8:20am to 1:50pm everyday besides Wednesday's

Do you have any prior staff experience? If so, what position and for how long: Yes I do have experience as a Helper for 1 month, Moderator for about 3-4 months and Admin for about 2-3 months.

Have you ever been demoted on another server or here? If so, why?: I was never demoted in other servers because I was spot on with the way i held situations and handled the server.

Why do you want to be staff?: I want to be a staff member at archer network because of the fact that I am always willing to help anyone in the server when they need it, another reason why I want to be staff for Archer Network is because of my activeness on both discord and the server, with my activeness on both the discord and minecraft server, i would be able to be online most of the time and help anyone with whatever they need. Another reason why I would like to be staff on this server is because I can offer help exactly when it is needed for anyone, there would even be sometimes on discord or on the server I would help someone out when they need something since none of the staff members are on.

Why should we pick you over someone else?: The staff of this server should pick me over other people because i would be able to be on the server constantly, and I can be available whenever i'm needed by other staff members or if I need to help someone on the MC Server or on discord. Another reason why the staff should pick me over anyone else is because i'm able to be on the server constantly and daily for long periods of times just looking over the server and making sure that everything run's smoothly. Another reason the staff should pick me over anyone else is my lack of toxicity, I am never toxic to anyone and I am always nice to everyone even if I don't know them.

If accepted, you are willing to commit some of your free time to moderating the server.

If accepted, you will do your best to help players in need and when in doubt, will ask higher ranked staff members for help.

If accepted, you will keep staff conversations private. This means that you will not talk about anything mentioned in the staff chats with anyone that is not staff
Required

• Yes
Upon applying for Helper you agree not to speak about your application to staff members or in game. This includes but is not limited to asking people to read your application or rate it.
Required

• Yes
Have you read and do you understand the rules and their punishments?

Yes i have.

Extra: (Sorry if this application isn't as detailed as my other one, I tried to write what I would be able to do for the server and my reasoning for applying without completely plagiarizing my other application.)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Status
Not open for further replies.