(AlwaysAnti) (Application Not Valid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAntiSocial

What is your in-game name: NotAntiSocial

What is your discord: -Anti-#5874

How old are you: 15

Which timezone do you live in: NAE (New York)

How long have you been playing archer: I have been playing archer for about 2-3 weeks now.

How often can you be online: On weekdays because of school maybe around like 2-3 hours depending if I have lots of homework from school or not, I am going to school this year and I am not doing remote learning so Monday and Thursday's I will be at school from 7AM- arounf 2-3PM, but on weekends I can be on for around 4-5 hours.

Do you have any prior staff experience? If so, what position and for how long: I do have staff experience, I was a moderator for about 6 months, but the server shut down.

Have you ever been demoted on another server or here? If so, why?: I have never been demoted because I knew how to do my job as a staff member.

Why do you want to be staff?: The reason why I want to be staff is because I can be on the server constantly and i am also completely reachable through discord, another reason is because I can help people with whatever they need and I can guide new members of the server to what they would have to do to get started.

Why should we pick you over someone else?: I believe you should pick me over anyone else because I am one of the people applying that actually has staff experience, another reason why I feel like you should pick me to be a staff member is because I am always available to helping people with anything they need. Lastly I believe you should pick me to be a staff member over everyone else is because I can be active most of the time, the only time's I can't be active as much or at all is when school starts so this Monday for me,

If accepted, you are willing to commit some of your free time to moderating the server.

• Yes

If accepted, you will do your best to help players in need and when in doubt, will ask higher ranked staff members for help.

• Yes

If accepted, you will keep staff conversations private. This means that you will not talk about anything mentioned in the staff chats with anyone that is not staff
Required

• Yes
Upon applying for Helper you agree not to speak about your application to staff members or in game. This includes but is not limited to asking people to read your application or rate it.
Required
  • Yes
Have you read and do you understand the rules and their punishments?

• Yes

Edit: (I forgot to mention that this whole time I was playing on the server, I have not registered for the forums, so i have just created a forums account to apply.)

Thank you for reading my Application, I hope you enjoyed it :)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited:

turtlecon

I love your application, but i would add more soft colours, not so random,

I would also get your playtime up to a day or two before applying for staff, saying that best of luck.

NotAntiSocial

I love your application, but i would add more soft colours, not so random,

I would also get your playtime up to a day or two before applying for staff, saying that best of luck.
Completely understandable, thanks for the feedback!

Edit: I have reached 1 day of playing time, on the server :)

Another Edit: Changed the colors of the application like you suggested

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.