Aeros Staff Application

NOTAeroKing

What is your in-game name: NOTAeroKing
What is your discord: Aeros#9845
How old are you: 16
Which timezone do you live in: MST
How long have you been playing archer: 2 days now but I plan on being active every day
How often can you be online: 18 to 25 hours a week or every day for a few hours

Do you have any prior staff experience? If so, what position and for how long:

Yes, I've been staff on some Minecraft server's as well with other games like FiveM Garrys Mod I plan on spending more time within Minecraft but I do know most staff commands for in-game to where it's not hard for me to staff on the server and also in the discord server if needed.

Have you ever been demoted on another server or here? If so, why?: No nor do I plan on getting a demotion with any server.

Why do you want to be staff?:
I'm gonna be honest I'm not gonna say the same old things that other people would say like protecting the
server from any rule breakers well because that's the job description.
But I'm gonna keep it short and simple I like this server I don't wanna see it excuse me for my language but go down the shitter I want archermc to be that one server where people can go to and have a good time and meet some new friends.

Why should we pick you over someone else?: Well because I'm gonna be fair and hand out fair and reasonable punishments also because I'm willing to answer any questions from people may that be in the discord server or in the game and I'm willing to listen to people see what's the problem and try my best to solve problems give advice to people who need it.

If accepted, you are willing to commit some of your free time to moderating the server.
Yes

If accepted, you will do your best to help players in need and when in doubt, will ask higher ranked staff members for help.
Yes

If accepted, you will keep staff conversations private. This means that you will not talk about anything mentioned in the staff chats with anyone that is not staff
Required

Yes that's privacy

Upon applying for Helper you agree not to speak about your application to staff members or in game. This includes but is not limited to asking people to read your application or rate it.
Required

Yes

Have you read and do you understand the rules and their punishments? Yea

AlwaysAnti

Staff member
You should get more playtime and and be more active in the community in general before you apply for staffing at Archer Network.

-AlwaysAnti (Mod)

syhfix

i recommend more playtime first then apply for archer because then people could start getting to know you and tell if your good for staff

NOTAeroKing

I know my time on the server isn't perfect but yesterday I was on all day and I plan on being active but I do hope that they will give me a chance and that I will not upset the ArcherMC Server.

syhfix

I know my time on the server isn't perfect but yesterday I was on all day and I plan on being active but I do hope that they will give me a chance and that I will not upset the ArcherMC Server.
i understand that but at the same time the other staffs and owner barely even know who you are and how you act, there for i would just wait atleast 3 weeks or so then apply for staff

NOTAeroKing

I would highly doubt that I'm sure there is a different reason why he was denied but hey I mean all I am asking for is a chance on the ArcherMC Staff team to help out as much as possible to the best of my ability.

syhfix

I would highly doubt that I'm sure there is a different reason why he was denied but hey I mean all I am asking for is a chance on the ArcherMC Staff team to help out as much as possible to the best of my ability.
but also if you really want this chance you gotta show them, by adding more detail into the main questions